7 Things

 1. Starting the day, sending off my Wordle to my niece and nephew. Not my best Wordle day, but full of appreciation to connect with Emiley and Austin!

2. Appreciating the early morning light on the bay walking with Jenn.

3. Receiving a photo of pear blossoms from Dad who currently has COVID. 

4. Assembling a bag of books for Devin, my student teacher to start his own classroom library.

5. Walking in the green, green, green of the park.

6. Pruning the little sprigs of the Julia Phelps Ceanothus. 

7. Experiencing gratitude for Leslie who is appreciating beautiful spacious spaces to live in.

Comments

  1. I love this list. Lucky Devin! Wordle with your niece and nephew. So many connections here, you with nature, you with friends and family. I like this 7 things format.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Faster Than Our Souls Can Go"

Neil Armstrong

Sacred